Load-Haul Dumpers MD
The MD mining loader is designed for high production, loading and equipment mounting in underground and surface mining application.
The design ensures safety, operational comfort and excellent productivity:
- Low-toxicity diesel engine, licensed for underground application by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA, USA), Belarusian State Department for Industrial Supervision (Gospromnadzor), the Federal Committee for Mining and Industrial Supervision (Gostekhnadzor, Russian Federation);
- Two-stage system of exhaust gases purification (a catalyst and a relief tank);
- Working tools change and latching control carried out from the operator's seat;
- Safe access to the operator's seat;
- Boom and working tools safety lock system;
- Built-in hydraulic jacks to facilitate wheel mounting.
Benefits and features:
- Additional working tools (fork, bucket, crane boom);
- Automatic gear shifting (optional);
- Transmission automatic diagnostics system;
- Substantial pulling capacity (170 kN).
|Maximum payload capacity, kg|
|- crane boom at min/max crane arm||6000/4000|
|Bucket capacity (struck/heaped), m3||2.9/3.6|
|Operating weight (with fork), kg||~ 25 300|
|Maximum speed, km/h||20|
|Number of gears (forward/reverse)||3/3|
|Power at 2300 rpm, kW (hp)||102 (137)|
|Purification of exhaust gases||two-stage system|
|Electrical system, V||24|
|Hydrodynamic powershift transmission||ZF 3WG-210|
|Axles||rigid planetary axles with multi-disk differential lock and with encapsulated oil immersed multi-disk brakes in wheel end|
|- service brakes||encapsulated oil immersed multi-disk brakes in wheel end, hydraulic dual-circuit with hydropneumatic accumulators|
|- parking brake||single-disk spring applied hydraulically released brake|
|Implement||fork, bucket, crane boom|
|Roof||removable, with a bracket for three working lights|
Please note: Technical data may vary. The manufacturer reserves the right to introduce changes without prior notification.