Water Cooler is designed for heat exchange between liquid heat carrier (water emulsion liquid, water) in closed circulation loop and gaseous heat carrier (air) in open loop.
WATER COOLER IS DESIGNED FOR OPERATION UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- underground mine workings, salt mines including, aired by flow of fresh air due to general shaft depression;
- atmospheric pressure (84.0-106.7) kPa;
- dust level – not more than 500 mg/m3;
- height above sea level – no more than 1000 m and depth below sea level – not more than 1000 m;
- with bottom working value of air temperature during operation +10 0C and top value of relative air humidity (98+/-2)% at temperature (25+/-2) 0C.
MAIN TECHNICAL DATA:
ADDITIONAL PARAMETERS OF WATER COOLER:
- deviation of mains voltage – plus 10% and minus 15% of nominal value;
- cooling liquid must not contain solid, chemically aggressive particles; particles with size 100 µ maximum is allowed;
- working position in space – vertical. Tilt of 150 in any direction is allowed. Hydraulic circuit provides uninterrupted circulation of cooling liquid in the loop and possibility to adjust pressure in the hydraulic system.
Storage conditions – heated and ventilated premises with air temperature from plus 5 to plus 40 0C and relative humidity not higher than 80% at 25 0C. Position of water cooler during storage – vertical. Tilt of 150 in any direction is allowed.